'Placemaking is a science and an art and supports the development of lively and sustainable resorts'.
- Placemaking is the art of creating places that are alive and develop over time, changing and adapting to their environment, it is a multi-faceted approach to the planning, design and management of public spaces
- Placemaking is simply a return to classic development models adapting scale, scope & modern elements to improve hospitality, retail, F&B and edutainment in a neighborhood, city or region
- Placemaking is both a process and a philosophy. It takes root when a community expresses needs and desires about places in their lives, even if there is not yet a clearly defined plan of action
- Put simply, it involves looking at, listening to, and asking questions to the people who live, work, visit, shop and play in a particular space, to discover their needs and aspirations
- Creating Urban places designed for all kind of people to come together for a variety of everyday activities all day long…a place where people want to live, work, shop, visit and visit again
- Placemaking capitalizes on a local community’s assets, inspiration, and potential, ultimately creating good public spaces that promote people’s health, happiness, and well-being
- Creating urban spaces means that you have to develop public areas that will be attractive for tourists as well as for the local population and sustains the neighborhood over the long term